With the sudden change in the weather, perhaps this may tempt the family at the dinner table. I find it interesting that I only use 1/2 a cup of wine for this recipe, yet the bottle is always empty? Truly baffled by this phenomenon.
6 fresh cloves of garlic, minced (or substitute with minced garlic)
500g of prawn meat
2 x tbsp butter
1/2 cup white wine
150g sun-dried tomatoes
1 3/4 cups full cream milk
3 x cups spinach
Season with salt and pepper
3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Heat butter and garlic in a pan, add prawns and cook until just pink and cooked through. Set aside.
2. Pour wine into pan, stir in sun-dried tomatoes, cook for 2 mins.
3. Reduce heat add milk, bring to simmer then add spinach leaves. Season to taste. Stir in parmesan cheese.
4. Allow sauce to simmer and thicken, then add prawns. Stir in and ensure coating of all prawns, cook for approximately One minute.
5. Serve over pasta, rice or noodles.