Chicken pesto roll-ups, super easy to make, extremely yummy to eat and makes you look like a whiz in the kitchen.
First you will need;
1 x kilo chicken breasts (4)
Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
500g Shredded mozzarella cheese
2 x large tomatoes
A cup of cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup pesto sauce
Fresh basil leaves (Garnish optional)
- Heat oven to 220 degrees.
- Slice each breast lengthways in half.
- Cover with plastic wrap and flatten with a mallet or rolling-pin.
- Cover with pesto.
- Season to taste.
6. Top with tomato and mozzarella, roll up tight and fix with toothpicks.
7. Heat frying pan, add some butter and oil and cook roll ups approximately 4 minutes each side.
8. Transfer the roll ups into a baking dish, add mozzarella cheese and chopped basil.
9. Place in pre-heated oven and cook for 12-15 minutes.
10. Remove from oven, take out the toothpicks and serve with your favorite sides.
There you have it, easy to make, delicious to eat.